Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Symptoms Of Airlock In Underfloor Heating

Goodbye Germany!

I find that I'm so excited that I can barely sit still or hold a thought in my head. I think it's the kind of excitement only a free man can feel. A free man at the start of a long journey, whose conclusion is uncertain. I hope I can make it across the border. I hope to see my friend and shake his hand. I hope the pacific is as blue as it has been in my dreams. I hope.


--Morgan Freeman als begnadigter Häftling Red in "The Shawshank Redemption", einem der besten Spielfilme aller Zeiten.



Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom.


--Albert Einstein, US-amerikanischer Physiker dt. Herkunft, in "Out of My Later Years" (1950).



now, I take my leave from this blog, there are at large and many things.

the friends and readers on this page all the best for their future!


AS

0 comments:

Post a Comment