Wednesday, February 17, 2010

A Woman Inserting A Tampon

cat lady, Lilly and the Loggia. Book 6


cat lady, Lilly and the Loggia
(... what she thinks so)
-.
With such a * bad weather *, I have huge
boredom
of no great hurry.
on the porch and balcony,
is humid and very wet
and also very windy and cold, the spring

hopefully coming soon. With warming spring air
I like to sniff the spicy, aromatic
, Lenzen mild fragrance.
I feel there is something in this
spring-like air.
Probably still a few days,
wind, sleet and cold rain,
is then the spring,
with great power, then stir.
Usually he comes at all overnight
and has brought us the mild, soft spring air
then.
are then the balcony and the balcony again
my
and make me comfortable and there will
then be quite happy. ©

khvhh
-
with nice and sunny regards, kuddel_hh. ~~)))))" °>


(* bad weather * = crap weather = Schniefwetter)
-

0 comments:

Post a Comment