Thursday, February 18, 2010

Lecithin And Kelp Combo

What cat lady, Lilly says so ... Book 6

What cat lady, Lilly says so ...

- Always
is not yet clear,
still so wet weather, since I sleep times

calm and relaxed, just continue.
But the middle of next week, because it is really clear
because
it goes further but now at last.
Here comes the beautiful sun and warm
me so beautiful my hair
brings me great pleasure
and the most pure and total bliss.
-
jump Since then I have to
morning and then am also
and running right afterwards.
show the nimble, colorful birds
irritated a bit behind,
can not fly itself is not that
makes my heart but not to all
schwer.Lege I prefer the
warming sun rays and can
me the love, long day,
in the heat, really bask well. ©

khvhh
-
with nice and sunny regards, kuddel_hh. ~~)))))" °>

0 comments:

Post a Comment