Sunday, December 5, 2010

Kate's Playgroundreven Movie

The old dachshund lady.




..
Christmas rush in the city, and red wine punch
everywhere satisfied. An old lady trotted
dachshund
painfully behind young companion,
she looked at me with oversized
brown eyes as if to
tell me, help me, help me, I'm old
can, but no further.
I looked over at
irritates them so young companion,
thought so burdensome
movement of the dog rather cheerful.
ruled on the animal, before you
dachshund animal finally come on.
difficulty crept by dachshund lady
Puddles and wet snow.
I turned the heart of the loaf,
brutalized like that on the feast on
stone dam, you there, you young people,
her three heartless couple, however, be
in the vast, noisy cheerfulness,
Do not you see the dog's suffering.

©
khvhh
^ ^ ^
With regards, kuddel_hh. >>>)))))" °>
==========
Otherwise, if:
"Photo: Eigenpro, rhyme anyway, Design: sketches"
======= ===
ANIMAL NEVER a torment even as a joke,
because it feels like the DU PAIN.
.... From
ANNO, but more relevant than ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment