Saturday, August 14, 2010

Funny Tighty Whities Story

Once a pear tree in the courtyard stood.


-
A large pear tree stood in the yard, as a little blond boy
I found so many
pear leaves under his roof.
Even the chickens clucking in the yard
ran back and forth, as if, after
called the long earthworms and I
little boy, between the chickens
quite unconcerned, and without shouting
worry, not thinking about tomorrow.
-
But today is the Birnbaum and
the chickens and even the beautiful house
gone through even troubled times,
left only rubble and large wounds,
now stands there again as a new house,
but I know me there no longer sufficient.
The new owner is known to me, somehow I am related
with him to every part even;
but he did not recognize me only time when I
stood before the house, with large eyes.
-
still see in my dreams nightly
the small, cozy and oh so totally pretty
founder-house, my beloved Grandmother,
their Birnbaum, the cackling chickens in the yard,
and in the corners, the lush grays and moss;
gives me those paradisiacal idyll, so from my
sheltered childhood, for more than half a
century still do not really does go. ©

khvhh
-
With nice regards, kuddel_hh. >>>)))))" °>
-
Otherwise look here:
http://kuddelhh-links.blogspot.com/
****** **************
or
The Forum for warmth
***********************
"body, mind and soul," then following
LINK choose that!
***
http://72342.homepagemodules.de/

0 comments:

Post a Comment